<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://runefficient.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Run Efficient: Presumpscot Trails

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Presumpscot Trails

In town again today and wanted the legs to work a bit more than yesterday so I took off on the Presumpscot Trails.

Switched the shoes up today to the old stand-by's, the Mudroc 290's.  My Achilles have been a bit sore lately and I wanted to give them a break from the more minimal shoes in my arsenal.  I love the Mudroc's, but have become very used to the grip of my Mudclaw's, and the Baregrip's in particular.  It was a bit slick out there today and I almost went down a few times. 

I hit the out and back to the road/bridge construction and on the way back hit all the loops with a bushwhack and an extra loop mixed in. 

distance:  5.5ish
duration:  46:04

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home