<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://runefficient.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Run Efficient: Robinson Woods

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Robinson Woods

I intended on getting in a good 8 to ten today but simply wasn't feeling it. 

I parked at the church and headed out to Robinson Woods on the mellow, meandering trails.  The outer loop is always fun as it kicks-up the run a notch with some inclines, bridges, and lots of roots.  I ended up doing two laps of the loop, with a quick jaunt down the road to check out the surf.  After that I decided to listen to my body and head back to work.

distance:  5.5ish
duration:  51:53

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home