<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://runefficient.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Run Efficient: Finally

Monday, September 19, 2011

Finally

Took off 7 days of running as all my energy was needed elsewhere.  A rough bunch of days without running in the mix to balance life out but it was all for the greater good.  It was real hard reading the reports, hearing the stories, and knowing how much awesome running and racing was going on out there.  It was also nice to not really worry about it too much and just feel good about the previous year and easily shift my mind elsewhere.

Today I was ready to get back in the game, albeit super tired, I pushed myself out the door to get in a few fun miles.  I have not run the neighborhoods in Scarborough in a long while.  I think the last time was with my VFF's in the winter, and that was probably the time I walked home with Morton's Neuroma, putting a hold on my minimal career, and forcing a four month respite.  In fact, after looking at my log, it was February 19th 2010.  After that I started from old and took a much longer time to get used to the whole minimal deal.  Anyhow it was a good run and nice and quick to get the blood flowing again, on a gorgeous day.

distance:  3.25ish
duration:  26:42

1 Comments:

At September 20, 2011 at 5:27 AM , Blogger Jamie Anderson said...

Welcome back!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home