<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://runefficient.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Run Efficient: Fort Williams

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fort Williams

Had a bit of time today to get in a run on the way to pick up Alison after a job. I decided to run around Fort Williams, as it was on the way, and I wanted some ocean views.

I started off a bit sluggish but warmed up nicely, and quickly realized I hadn't checked out all the fun areas around the Fort. There are some short steep climbs in and around the bunkers and old concrete structures. That, mixed with the scenic, undulating ocean trail, and some relaxing level grass sections, made for a visually, and physically entertaining time. I hit a few of the stairs, did some random loops in and out of the woods, up and down, and between buildings. Finished off the run with a refreshing jump in the ocean and was on my way.

efficiency: This area will definitely be my new "gym" for some mixed terrain, short steep climbs, and safe stride workouts.

distance: >4
duration: 36:32

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home