<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://runefficient.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Run Efficient: Presumpscot and mountain bikers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Presumpscot and mountain bikers

I was in town today so I hooked up with Todd and Eddie for a run on the Presumpscot river trail while they mountain biked. I hit the out-and-back and met up with them for the loops up the hills. Real fun and quick zipping through the trails, leading on the way up and chasing on the way down.

distance: 5.5
duration: 47:30
pace: 8:39

1 Comments:

At June 29, 2011 at 1:51 PM , Blogger Scout said...

Hey! You sneaked several posts by me...I've got some catching up to do : )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home