<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://runefficient.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Run Efficient: Hot Back Cove

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hot Back Cove

Wanted to head to the Presumpscot River Trail as I was in town briefly, but ended up just running a bit quicker around the Back Cove. Real hot and fun. I love running in extremes and today it was somewhere around 90 with Ozone, and Pollen counts high. Ran in the Bare-Grip's and they felt absolutely awesome today! I was a bit jealous that some of the crew were going to get a bad-ass style hill workout tonight but I honestly don't think I could handle that as well as the Pemi Loop this weekend.

efficiency: Focused on keeping form and staying quick, with hips out. I find speed sometimes harder than hills or other workouts, as I'm simply not used to them.

distance: 7.1
duration: 52:00
pace: 7:20

1 Comments:

At June 13, 2011 at 6:21 AM , Blogger pathfinder said...

I remember speed...at times I miss it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home