<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://runefficient.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Run Efficient: Pineland

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Pineland

Great run with James Demer at a pace that was way faster than what I was planning, but felt good enough. I need to get it out of my head that every long run has to be a certain speed, and simply use perceived effort. My right glute was tight for about 8 miles but it worked out. Tried the Nathan Endurance Vest which worked out great (review on the Trail Monster Website to come)! Also ran with a bottle to help decide which I would use for the upcoming 50k. I was able to put the bottle in the vest later in the run with no movement.
All-in-all awesome run!

Distance: about 14
Duration: 2:04:33
Pace: 8:54

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home