<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://runefficient.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Run Efficient: So light!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

So light!

Nice and easy run that was just too fun to run at a recovery pace in the Inov-8 Bare-Grip 200's. Pouring rain and cool temps made me think I might need to start "heat" training in front of the dryer vent to prepare for Pinelands. Similar to the elite athletes who prepare for the Badwater 135 Death Valley Race. I keep feeling it's going to be 85 on race day and think my winter blood is not going to flow too freely. Two weeks to Pineland and I really don't feel like tapering. I finally feel a groove coming on and am able to handle mileage and have just started to feel a bit of speed compared to years past. That's OK it'll be a fun race, and I can't wait to feel the energy of the environment and peeps.

efficiency: Concentrated a bit on keeping my head looking 20 feet in front, as opposed to 2. My legs should feel sore after a run, not my neck.

distance: 4
duration: 36:12
pace: 9:03

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home